Para a versão em português, clique aqui
Para la versión en español, haga clic aquí
للنسخة العربية اضغط هنا
Global Day of Prayer and Fasting
6 February 2023
This is the first in our video ePray series hearing from different global Youth for Christ leaders on their personal experiences and perspectives on prayer and fasting. As I mentioned in last month’s video, “praying leaders have praying followers.” It is our hope that as you hear from our leaders, you and your teams will be inspired to take up the challenge of prayer and fasting this year, especially on the first Monday of each month for our Global Day of Prayer and Fasting. I am also working on a resource to help us know how to engage with this day wherever we are, so stay tuned for more information on that! This month we are hearing from Hilary Lewis-Nicol, our Africa Area Director. May God challenge and bless you as you watch.
International Prayer Director
Some suggestions for this month’s Global Day of Prayer and Fasting
- Watch Hilary’s video.
- What encouraged you from this video? What challenged you from this video?
- Read Philippians 3:7-11. Highlight what stands out to you in this passage.
You might like to join in with this song.
- What is one thing you can commit to this year in order to know Christ more? Spend some time asking Jesus about this and see what comes to mind. You may like to journal about it.
- Pray that you’ll have the discipline to keep this commitment.
- Pray that the young people you minister to will desire to know Christ, to see that giving up stuff to know Him is totally worth it.
- Pray for the lost youth in your nation/region/Area. Ask God to raise up harvest workers for the harvest.
Click the link below for a transcript in that language: